Here at the International Baccalaureate® (IB) we’re committed to actively engaging in the cycle of learning, developing and growing. This is a direct result of the IB’s commitment to providing high quality education for a better world. Education does not stop with the students, it continues across the IB through our commitment to the growth and development of our staff.
If you share our passion for offering a high quality, professional standard of international education, embrace teamwork and strive to work for a service-oriented organization committed to its people then you could be IB.
Our aim is to recruit and develop competent, motivated and engaged people with an international mindset. In return the IB offers all staff wherever they are based:
- the opportunity to work in a truly global organization with a commitment to providing high quality, professional standards of international education
- an exciting organization, balancing academic rigour with a professional focus and passion for the IB mission
- a learning organization that emphasizes thought leadership and collaboration across global teams
- a working environment that is committed to growing and developing its staff through exciting on the job learning opportunities, training and management development opportunities and multiple career paths
- the ability to make a real difference in international education, and to take responsibility for making things happen
- rewards that reflects performance
- fair and equal opportunities where local employment legislations are respected
The International School of Helsingborg (ISH), is authorized to teach, in English, three programmes (3-19 years of age) of the International Baccalaureate (IB). It is a public, non-fee paying school.
The students of ISH come from many different cultures and the staff work to create an internationally recognized education. The school strives to develop the student’s academic and social skills in order to prepare them in the best way for the future.
Helsingborg’s city schools work together with city central support teams and local businesses. We see this as a key factor in enabling you to focus and be successful in your role. As an employee of ISH you will be part of the city’s collective effort to create the best schools for every child and student living in the Helsingborg region.
It is our mission that you succeed in yours.