Here at the International Baccalaureate® (IB) we’re committed to actively engaging in the cycle of learning, developing and growing. This is a direct result of the IB’s commitment to providing high quality education for a better world. Education does not stop with the students, it continues across the IB through our commitment to the growth and development of our staff.
If you share our passion for offering a high quality, professional standard of international education, embrace teamwork and strive to work for a service-oriented organization committed to its people then you could be IB.
Our aim is to recruit and develop competent, motivated and engaged people with an international mindset. In return the IB offers all staff wherever they are based:
- the opportunity to work in a truly global organization with a commitment to providing high quality, professional standards of international education
- an exciting organization, balancing academic rigour with a professional focus and passion for the IB mission
- a learning organization that emphasizes thought leadership and collaboration across global teams
- a working environment that is committed to growing and developing its staff through exciting on the job learning opportunities, training and management development opportunities and multiple career paths
- the ability to make a real difference in international education, and to take responsibility for making things happen
- rewards that reflects performance
- fair and equal opportunities where local employment legislations are respected