Mission and Vision
The aim of our school is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
At ISH we believe learning has no boundaries. The school community at ISH will strive to become engaged global learners, who demonstrate these attributes through the actions they choose to take both now and in the future.
We model action to inspire action.
Values in Action
- Students and staff enjoy learning together in a safe and secure environment.
- Diversity is recognized, acknowledged, understood and celebrated.
- Opportunities to inquire, to think and to reflect, are provided so that we may learn from our experiences.
- Partnerships in learning are developed within the school community, which then expand to both the local and global community.
- Continued development of mother tongue languages and the learning of new languages strengthen our ability to fulfil our mission.
- The ISH community acknowledges our host country by appreciating and learning the language and culture of Sweden.
- Students are empowered to be able to make responsible choices as global citizens through learning engagements which bring knowledge, skills and attitudes together.
- In our school community we use communication and information technologies to enhance and expand the traditional role of education.
Creative Vibrant, Global, Unified, Balanced – vision Helsingborg 2035