Today, International School of Helsingborg have approximately 825 students between 2 and 19 years of age attending our Pre-Early Years, Early Years, Primary School, Middle School and Diploma Programme with International Baccalaureate.
Education for a better world
The aim of our school is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
Learning has no boundaries
At ISH we believe learning has no boundaries. Our teachers come from almost twenty different countries all over the world, and the same goes for our students. We offer an alternative for international families who are residing in the Helsingborg region on a temporary basis, or for those moving overseas. Our International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme forms an excellent foundation for further university education abroad and in Sweden.
We model action to inspire action
- The school community at ISH will strive to become engaged global learners who demonstrate these attributes through the actions they choose to take both now and in the future.
- At ISH students and staff enjoy learning together in a safe and secure environment.
- We recognize, acknowledge, understand and celebrate diversity.
- We provide opportunities to inquire, to think and to reflect, so that we may learn from our experiences. Partnerships in learning are developed within the school community, which then expand to both the local and global community. Continued development of mother tongue languages and the learning of new languages strengthen our ability to fulfil our mission.
- The ISH community acknowledges our host country by appreciating and learning the language and culture of Sweden.
- Students are empowered to be able to make responsible choices as global citizens through learning engagements which bring knowledge, skills and attitudes together.
- In our school community we use communication and information technologies to enhance and expand the traditional role of education.
Result through inspiration
ISH prides itself on its international uniqueness and diversity of teaching staff and students.
Each and every one of them brings something exciting and enriching to the school, which creates an inspiring environment. IB Diploma results are considerably higher than the IB world average on grades, points and diploma achievement.